WE ARE HIRING!
Now Hiring Dog Trainers and Dog Packleaders!
Do you LOVE dogs, enjoy the beach and the outdoors at the same time? Are you responsible, organizing and outgoing? We are looking for a trustworthy, fun, active person that can handle a pack of dogs off-leash and bring them to the local dog beaches and parks of San Diego. We are also looking for a person that can take dog clients into their own home for overnight stays. This job requires an easy going attitude as dogs are full of surprises! A typical day is between 9am and 3pm, Monday to Friday. Weekend and holidays are also scheduled based on client demand. Must be open and willing to work weekends and holidays.
Dog Tired San Diego mantra is about treating employees like family. We pay the highest wage in our industry, offer great benefits, reward hard work with outings and employee events, and the opportunity to bring your dog to work! We want the right people to help us grow this amazing industry and make a REAL living so it’s not just a job but a career with opportunity for advancement. Dog Tired San Diego is expanding with constant work available!
* Mon – Fri – 9am to 3pm
* Pick up and drop off 4-6 clients per off-leash outing
* Drive to the dog beach or park
* Play for a minimum of one hour with all dogs in a group
* Rinse off dogs and towel dry
* Upload photos and videos to head office
* Send updates to clients (feedbacks & photos)
Dog Walking: $14-$18 an hour
Pet Sitting: $40 per client, per night, max. 6 clients
Training: Commission $35-$50 an hour
* Mileage compensation
* Health Insurance Plan & Dental
* Staff events/parties
* Sick Days
* Have a clean driving record.
* Pass a background Check
* Employee & Contractor position.
* Must be able to work any day of the week depending on schedule.
* Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
* Must have large vehicle to transport dogs to and from the beach and park. (We reimburse mileage/gas and provide a weekly cleaning of your vehicle.)
* Must have a dog friendly home as overnights/boarding are done in your own home.
* Experience with dogs.
* Have a smart phone to take photos and videos.
* Ability to stand, walk, and run for long periods of time.
* Be able to lift 60lbs.
* Control a pack of dogs in a calm manner.
* Pet First Aid Certified - or willingness to obtain